Professional communicator for nonprofits

Communicator for national/international nonprofit organizations. Experience managing projects and information flow with internal and external audiences and creating communications materials using wide-ranging practical skills. Expert content creator with a journalism training and education.

Series of videos I produced in 2013

In 2013, I produced six short videos that were deliverables under a grant for work with small, rural wasterwaster systems from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to my organization, the Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP).

I was the executive producer of the videos. I hired a free-lancer who served as producer, videographer and editor. I determined the overall content of the videos and supervised the two video shoots in two states and the editing process.